The Wizarding World

Enrol at Hogwarts or apply for a Wizarding job. Be a Muggle or Wizard or even a Centaur - whatever you fancy. This is an RPG after all.
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Professor Raph's Office

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raphael
Professor
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2008-01-29
Age : 47
Location : In my classroom or dojo

PostSubject: Professor Raph's Office   Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:34 pm

All students may visit me here, in the office.
Do not even try to enter my quarters, they are off limits to anyone and everyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady-of-the-Rings
Professor
avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:06 pm

Lady wasn't new to Hogwarts. She was just new to teaching. This was going to be her first year teaching hear at Hogwarts. She was nervous and excited at the same time. She wasn't one to make friends so easily, but she wanted to know how the other new teachers were settling here at Hogwarts. So, she decided to visit the new DADA professor. 'Hopefully he'll stay here for a few years.' she thought. Since all of the DADA professor kept leaving year after year. With a wave of her wand, she muttered something as a tray of tea and some sweats appeared before her. Pocketing her wand she took the tray and knocked on Professor Raffaello door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raphael
Professor
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2008-01-29
Age : 47
Location : In my classroom or dojo

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:22 pm

Lady-of-the-Rings wrote:
Lady wasn't new to Hogwarts. She was just new to teaching. This was going to be her first year teaching hear at Hogwarts. She was nervous and excited at the same time. She wasn't one to make friends so easily, but she wanted to know how the other new teachers were settling here at Hogwarts. So, she decided to visit the new DADA professor. 'Hopefully he'll stay here for a few years.' she thought. Since all of the DADA professor kept leaving year after year. With a wave of her wand, she muttered something as a tray of tea and some sweats appeared before her. Pocketing her wand she took the tray and knocked on Professor Raffaello door.


He looked behind him to the door, a fresh killed mouse in his hand for his owl. He didn't get many visitors and often kept to himself. But nevertheless, he wasn't one to be rude. He handed the great horned owl her mouse, then turned to put the box that held two more on the desk. "Coming." He announced, fixing his obi and tucking his wand on the belt-never ever be caught with out that, even though he was excellent at hand to hand combat, without magic in this place you don't stand a chance.
He unlocked and opened the door, finding one of the newbies. The furrow on his brow disappeared as she held a tray with tea and treats. "My Lady, what brings you to my lonely corner of the world?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady-of-the-Rings
Professor
avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:32 pm

Raphael wrote:
Lady-of-the-Rings wrote:
Lady wasn't new to Hogwarts. She was just new to teaching. This was going to be her first year teaching hear at Hogwarts. She was nervous and excited at the same time. She wasn't one to make friends so easily, but she wanted to know how the other new teachers were settling here at Hogwarts. So, she decided to visit the new DADA professor. 'Hopefully he'll stay here for a few years.' she thought. Since all of the DADA professor kept leaving year after year. With a wave of her wand, she muttered something as a tray of tea and some sweats appeared before her. Pocketing her wand she took the tray and knocked on Professor Raffaello door.


He looked behind him to the door, a fresh killed mouse in his hand for his owl. He didn't get many visitors and often kept to himself. But nevertheless, he wasn't one to be rude. He handed the great horned owl her mouse, then turned to put the box that held two more on the desk. "Coming." He announced, fixing his obi and tucking his wand on the belt-never ever be caught with out that, even though he was excellent at hand to hand combat, without magic in this place you don't stand a chance.
He unlocked and opened the door, finding one of the newbies. The furrow on his brow disappeared as she held a tray with tea and treats. "My Lady, what brings you to my lonely corner of the world?"


"I was uh, just wanted to come and visit and maybe talk. I'm new to teaching and could use some advice." She offered the professor a tea cup. " And I could use a friend. Its been a long time since I've had any friends."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raphael
Professor
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2008-01-29
Age : 47
Location : In my classroom or dojo

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:42 pm

Lady-of-the-Rings wrote:


"I was uh, just wanted to come and visit and maybe talk. I'm new to teaching and could use some advice." She offered the professor a tea cup. " And I could use a friend. Its been a long time since I've had any friends."

"Well then," He moved aside, taking the cup, "You are most welcome in my humble office." He helped her place the tray on his desk, moving stuff around so there was room. "I was just feeding my beautiful Ishi. She has a never ending appetite. You are new here, you must have an owl yes?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady-of-the-Rings
Professor
avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:51 pm

Raphael wrote:


"Well then," He moved aside, taking the cup, "You are most welcome in my humble office." He helped her place the tray on his desk, moving stuff around so there was room. "I was just feeding my beautiful Ishi. She has a never ending appetite. You are new here, you must have an owl yes?"

"Thank you. Yes I have an owl and her name is Midnight. However I am not new to Hogwarts just new teaching."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raphael
Professor
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2008-01-29
Age : 47
Location : In my classroom or dojo

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:03 pm

Lady-of-the-Rings wrote:
Raphael wrote:


"Well then," He moved aside, taking the cup, "You are most welcome in my humble office." He helped her place the tray on his desk, moving stuff around so there was room. "I was just feeding my beautiful Ishi. She has a never ending appetite. You are new here, you must have an owl yes?"

"Thank you. Yes I have an owl and her name is Midnight. However I am not new to Hogwarts just new teaching."

"Ohhh yes, sorry. My Mistake. You know," he waved a hand, "So many things I can't keep track of. Teaching is a pleasure, you will enjoy every moment!" He took a seat behind his desk, tea in hand. He flipped a switch electrifying the heat element that hung suspended 10 feet over him. He reached up and scratched Ishi's front, "These owls are such company, they always listen, don't they? Not much to say in return but they seem to listen."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady-of-the-Rings
Professor
avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:13 pm

Raphael wrote:


"Ohhh yes, sorry. My Mistake. You know," he waved a hand, "So many things I can't keep track of. Teaching is a pleasure, you will enjoy every moment!" He took a seat behind his desk, tea in hand. He flipped a switch electrifying the heat element that hung suspended 10 feet over him. He reached up and scratched Ishi's front, "These owls are such company, they always listen, don't they? Not much to say in return but they seem to listen."

Nodding at the professor's comment, Lady took a sip of her tea. "That is alright, I myself get mixed up and can't keep track of things." She paused, sipping her drink and taking a bite out of one of the treats. "So um, professor, I was just wondering, how did you get the job here at Hogwarts?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cro
Student
avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-01-29
Age : 33
Location : Hogwarts Castle

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:14 pm

"Hey, excuse me.." Cro said as he peeked his head into Raphael's office. "Where are The Dorms? I'm quite lost.." He added, he sighed softly. He hoped that didn't anger this teacher. He didn't need an angry teacher on his coincence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/CroRumery
Raphael
Professor
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2008-01-29
Age : 47
Location : In my classroom or dojo

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:21 pm

Lady-of-the-Rings wrote:
Raphael wrote:


"Ohhh yes, sorry. My Mistake. You know," he waved a hand, "So many things I can't keep track of. Teaching is a pleasure, you will enjoy every moment!" He took a seat behind his desk, tea in hand. He flipped a switch electrifying the heat element that hung suspended 10 feet over him. He reached up and scratched Ishi's front, "These owls are such company, they always listen, don't they? Not much to say in return but they seem to listen."

Nodding at the professor's comment, Lady took a sip of her tea. "That is alright, I myself get mixed up and can't keep track of things." She paused, sipping her drink and taking a bite out of one of the treats. "So um, professor, I was just wondering, how did you get the job here at Hogwarts?"

"Well, it's a long story but Dumbledore offered me shelter, and instructed me in controlling my skills. He simply offered me a position and security. I am grateful for his generosity. There was a time I wasn't able to," he snapped a finger and three neon blue buterflies appeared and flittered away, "And today because of his training, I am. I was once quite reckless with these gifts."
His attention was stolen when some dingaling decided on intruding!


knucklehead wrote:


"Hey, excuse me.." Cro said as he peeked his head into Raphael's office. "Where are The Dorms? I'm quite lost.." He added, he sighed softly. He hoped that didn't anger this teacher. He didn't need an angry teacher on his conscience.

"Young man, you must KNOCK before entering, and only then will I decide if you should enter!" He yelled back. He loved the kids but sometimes they could be really.....annoying when they forget their manners.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cro
Student
avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-01-29
Age : 33
Location : Hogwarts Castle

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:23 pm

(( I thought was the door was open..))

He knocks on the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/CroRumery
Lady-of-the-Rings
Professor
avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:30 pm

Raphael wrote:


"Well, it's a long story but Dumbledore offered me shelter, and instructed me in controlling my skills. He simply offered me a position and security. I am grateful for his generosity. There was a time I wasn't able to," he snapped a finger and three neon blue buterflies appeared and flittered away, "And today because of his training, I am. I was once quite reckless with these gifts."
His attention was stolen when some dingaling decided on intruding!


knucklehead wrote:


"Hey, excuse me.." Cro said as he peeked his head into Raphael's office. "Where are The Dorms? I'm quite lost.." He added, he sighed softly. He hoped that didn't anger this teacher. He didn't need an angry teacher on his conscience.

"Young man, you must KNOCK before entering, and only then will I decide if you should enter!" He yelled back. He loved the kids but sometimes they could be really.....annoying when they forget their manners.


Lady shook her head. " This is what I have to look forward to," she sighed turned her attention back to the turtle in front of her. "That's quite a story. I too appreciate what Dumbledore has done for me. For I myself have a dark past. It was Dumbledore who helped me get back on my feet. I am sorry, I did not introduce myself. My name is Lady Rings."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raphael
Professor
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2008-01-29
Age : 47
Location : In my classroom or dojo

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:38 pm

Lady-of-the-Rings wrote:


Lady shook her head. " This is what I have to look forward to," she sighed turned her attention back to the turtle in front of her. "That's quite a story. I too appreciate what Dumbledore has done for me. For I myself have a dark past. It was Dumbledore who helped me get back on my feet. I am sorry, I did not introduce myself. My name is Lady Rings."

"It is my pleasure Lady Rings," He stood up politely, offering his dark green three fingered hand for her, then kissing the back of it softly in a gentlemanly way; "Professor Raffaello of Misty Pond, I am also sensei for those students who wish to learn the Japanese martial arts. There isn't many usually, all the better-the smaller the class the more they excel."

This time knucklhead knocked, "excuse me for a moment." He left his desk to greet this new student,"Yes what do you need?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cro
Student
avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-01-29
Age : 33
Location : Hogwarts Castle

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:41 pm

"Uh, I'm lost." He said. "I'm looking for Dorm Room 109." He added, looking a bit nervous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/CroRumery
Raphael
Professor
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2008-01-29
Age : 47
Location : In my classroom or dojo

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:44 pm

Cro wrote:
"Uh, I'm lost." He said. "I'm looking for Dorm Room 109." He added, looking a bit nervous.

"And you are?" He studied this boy with an unblinking gaze, watching his body language, reading his mood. He was simply a nervous young man, "You are also a member of my house yes?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cro
Student
avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-01-29
Age : 33
Location : Hogwarts Castle

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:50 pm

"Cro." He said as he looked at Raphael and he nodded. "Yeah, I'm in The Gryf house." He added, continuing to nod solomly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/CroRumery
Raphael
Professor
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2008-01-29
Age : 47
Location : In my classroom or dojo

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:59 pm

Cro wrote:
"Cro." He said as he looked at Raphael and he nodded. "Yeah, I'm in The Gryf house." He added, continuing to nod solomly.

"Gryffindor! You would best to refer to it by it's full name!" this boy was aggravating, he would not let him annoyin him much longer, "Your rooms are definitely not here, tower go up. Go. Pay attention, or you will become more lost than you ever were. When you find the fat lady painting, your rooms are there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cro
Student
avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-01-29
Age : 33
Location : Hogwarts Castle

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:02 pm

"Yeah, Gryffindor" Cro said as he looked at him and he than nodded at him. "Thank you, sir." He added as he walked over to the door and opened and than closed it behind of him. He than walked and than found a flight of stairs and he needed to find the tower. This was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/CroRumery
Lady-of-the-Rings
Professor
avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:07 pm

"Don't worry about it," she paused "Um, Raffaello, I was just wondering, since you teach this fighting style thing, would it be possible if you could teach me some self defence?" it would help her in case she got into some kind of trouble and she couldn't get out of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raphael
Professor
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2008-01-29
Age : 47
Location : In my classroom or dojo

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:09 pm

Lady-of-the-Rings wrote:
"Don't worry about it," she paused "Um, Raffaello, I was just wondering, since you teach this fighting style thing, would it be possible if you could teach me some self defence?" it would help her in case she got into some kind of trouble and she couldn't get out of it.

Glad that this little pain has left his side, he closed the door and returned to his guest. "Please excuse the intrusion my dear, these children do get lost at times and sometimes need a little reminding of their manners." He took his seat back at the desk, "I would be honored to instruct you in the arts. They are a skill one should have, you can't always use magic while living among the common folk. It is also and excellent form of exercise as well!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady-of-the-Rings
Professor
avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:15 pm

She nods, "Yes I whole heartedly agree with you on that one. When can we start." She was very eager to learn. She loved learning new things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raphael
Professor
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2008-01-29
Age : 47
Location : In my classroom or dojo

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:20 pm

Lady-of-the-Rings wrote:
She nods, "Yes I whole heartedly agree with you on that one. When can we start?" She was very eager to learn. She loved learning new things.

"Patience my dear, patience. The new year hasn't begun yet and there are many things I need to prepare. We will schedule you a class either with students or private if you like. It's quite encouraging that you are so eager, with enthusiasm as this, you shall be an excellent student. Be mindful, I am not this friendly while instructing, as Sensei, I am less than so. Remember, not to take any of it personally, it is all apart of training to be an excellent warrior."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady-of-the-Rings
Professor
avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:30 pm

Raphael wrote:
Lady-of-the-Rings wrote:
She nods, "Yes I whole heartedly agree with you on that one. When can we start?" She was very eager to learn. She loved learning new things.

"Patience my dear, patience. The new year hasn't begun yet and there are many things I need to prepare. We will schedule you a class either with students or private if you like. It's quite encouraging that you are so eager, with enthusiasm as this, you shall be an excellent student. Be mindful, I am not this friendly while instructing, as Sensei, I am less than so. Remember, not to take any of it personally, it is all apart of training to be an excellent warrior."

Lady nodded, she had learned from tough teachers before . It should be fun to see what he will be like when he teaches. She was glad to have someone like him as a teacher and a friend. "I am glad to have met you Raffaello. This year should be interested. However I must go to prepare my classes. Please send me an owl when you wish to get together for training. If you don't mind I would like it we could do this privately."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raphael
Professor
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2008-01-29
Age : 47
Location : In my classroom or dojo

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:32 pm

Lady-of-the-Rings wrote:

Lady nodded, she had learned from tough teachers before . It should be fun to see what he will be like when he teaches. She was glad to have someone like him as a teacher and a friend. "I am glad to have met you Raffaello. This year should be interested. However I must go to prepare my classes. Please send me an owl when you wish to get together for training. If you don't mind I would like it we could do this privately."

"Private lessons are always available. I shall send Ishi with a note. I have a small dojo Albus was generous to provide for me, we will meet there. If you need any assistance with anything, do not hesitate to visit. I shall enjoy helping in any way I can."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady-of-the-Rings
Professor
avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:44 pm

Raphael wrote:


"Private lessons are always available. I shall send Ishi with a note. I have a small dojo Albus was generous to provide for me, we will meet there. If you need any assistance with anything, do not hesitate to visit. I shall enjoy helping in any way I can."


Lady smiled and nodded, "Thank you. I will notify you if anything comes up" With that she got up, bid him goodby and left leaving the tray of tea and treats on Rafaello's desk. Once she was out of his office, she went to her own office to go and prepare for her first class.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Professor Raph's Office   

Back to top Go down
 
Professor Raph's Office
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» opinions of professor lenobia????
» Captains office
» Care of Magical Creatures Professor's Office/Room
» History of Magic Professor's Office
» Professor Hemlock's Super Team

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wizarding World :: Hogwarts RPG :: Gryffindor-
Jump to: